Friday 13 January 2017

100th Post

Hi guys,

This is my 100th post!! Whoop whoop!!! This is a milestone worth celebrating, if I may say so myself. An Igbo proverb says that the lizard fell from the tree, looked left and right and decided that since no one wanted to praise him, he'd praise himself, hence the nod. When you don't copy and paste news information, but sit and articulate your thoughts well enough and write them down in a way that it would make sense, you can bet it won't be easy. 


I remember when a friend of mine told me to start a blog, whereas I had already started the blog, with just one post at the time. Honestly I wasn't quite sure of the direction I wanted to go when I toyed with the idea of starting my own blog, I just needed an avenue to write, and I was not comfortable with Facebook only. Later, I decided to write on whatever catches my fancy, analyse and air my views and opinion about events, and here we are. If you're a first-time visitor to my blog, welcome. I put up new posts thrice a week (at least I try to, lol). I hope you find the posts interesting enough and visit again. 

I want to appreciate those that take out time to visit the blog from all over the world, I see the numbers daily and I'm touched. When I see the countries people visit from, I marvel and wonder who knows me in those faraway lands. Thanks guys. I appreciate each and every one of you immensely. I'm having fun with blogging, for me, the paramount thing is not to make money, but to say my mind and hope people will find whatever I have to say relevant enough to build an audience. I promise to improve and get better. 100 down, millions to go.

Image result for mmm nigeria
In other news, the ponzi scheme, MMM Nigeria, is back!!! I remember when they froze the system last December with a promise to bounce back in January. Many people, I inclusive, didn't think they'd come back, given their precedence in other countries. I hope they're truly back and will pay people their money. I will still caution people about investing in Ponzi schemes, they must surely fail, it's only a matter of when. 

That being said, have a fabulous weekend. 
Peace...

3 comments: