Tuesday 31 May 2016

Karma is a bitch, really?


We often prophesy that KARMA will catch up on people for whatever it is they have done, wrong or right.

It got me thinking, where did that belief come from?Then I read that it is a Buddhist belief that whatever you do comes back to you. See, I'm not one to take things on their face value alone or believe something just because people say so, I like to analyse until it makes sense to me (that might not always be a good thing, I know).
So, when I hear people go on and on about karma, even those that do not believe in Bhuddist traditions somehow believe in the existence of Karma, I wonder how does it really work?

For instance, A hurts B, C hurts A, people believe that C is A's Karma (you get the link?). I wonder, what if A is B's karma? why should Karma visit A again for doing its work?  

I see a lot of bad people moving around, having a swell time, while the good people continue to suffer (please don't tell me about their reward being in heaven). If someone does something bad, and the children suffer after he/she had died, will you say that Karma has dealt with him/her? He can't even feel it! 
Okay, rant over. Back to work, Nneka!! 
Hugs...

5 comments:

  1. I don't believe in Karma, I know about repentance and forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno but maybe karma gets too slow that it seems a myth at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know the attributes of God. He is all knowing and merciful.the law of karma can actually related to what ever you sow you will reap.looking at the old testament in the bible(I chose to refer to bible cause am a Christian ) God promises goes generational either way. And He is The righteous judge and deals with each one on His own way. Call it Karma, God or Nature must surely catch up with one, one way or the other. There is a pay for every action that is karma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha at dead not feeling the karma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha at dead not feeling the karma!

    ReplyDelete