Wednesday 23 November 2016

Truth, a Bitter Pill to Swallow


I have so many things I need to get off my chest, and where best to do that but here, in my very own corner? 😊

First, someone said it seems as if I'm anti-men, with the way I attack them in my posts on Social Media. Hmmmm... Where do I start from? I'm not misandrous! I had a father who lived with my mother till his death when I was 29 years old, he wasn't abusive towards her or us, a great disciplinarian (he was a school Principal.
so you can imagine that). I also have 2 brothers and a lot of male friends. So, NO, I don't hate men. It's apparent when someone is telling the truth, we tend to see it as an attack at us. That I say men should treat their wives better as their daughters are learning from them first-hand, how a woman should be treated; is that an attack? I know so many girls who said they'd never marry men like their daddies. They didn't say this because their fathers were bad daddies, no, they formed these opinions based on the way the men treat their mothers. So, for emphasis, I'm not a misandrist! I love love the human male specie, and would love to get married to one someday. However, if you think I'm going to stop saying the truth because it makes the guilty men uncomfortable, you're grossly mistaken. There are some good women out there who deserve good men also, but unfortunately, the good men seem to marry the awful, awful women, while the horrible men marry the good women. Who said life was fair??

Courtesy:google.


In other news, I don't understand people's concern with our President's 21 year old daughter getting married. I've been saying that our people have blatantly refused to mind their businesses; I don't know if it's borne out of boredom, or malicious intent. My mother got married at the age of 20, with only a TC II certificate. After having 4 children, she went back to school, now she's a PhD holder. I didn't get married at 20 like my mum, or 21 even, but it's not my business if someone decides to do that at 21.Some feel she should have a career first, before getting married. Who says she can't have a career after marriage?, except her husband is one those kinda men I was talking about above, and who are guilty of the things I write about, lol. You know those kind of men that wouldn't let you be great, destiny destroyers who would marry a girl destined for great exploits and proceed to snuff out their lights. Well, I hope the guy is not one of such. People should really get a life!, Seriously! 

Remember, only the guilty need to be afraid. I still believe not all men are monsters, be one of the good men.

Hugs...😁

1 comment: