Wednesday 6 July 2016

Eid Mubarak!!

Happy Eid ul Fitr to my Muslim brothers and sisters. May joy and peace fill you hearts and homes. 

To my fellow workers, don't you just love the extended holidays?? I don't really care about why the holiday was extended, sighting or non-sighting of the moon, but boy, am I glad? Someone said to me this morning that it'll affect our economy; say what?? One extra day of holiday will worsen our economy? Na so!!

I'm just gonna chill and enjoy the holidays biko, next week we'll face the troubles in Nigeria, they're not running away (believe me, no serious office work will take place on friday) . Seriously, we need to just take some time off in this country and chill! We stress ourselves too much and relax too little, yet we never seem to get the money. So, relax, spend time with loved ones, go swimming, visit the spa, get a massage (I'm getting one today), have a picnic, just chill!! Nigeria is not running away, neither are our jobs and customers.
Hugs...
Barka da Sallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment