Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Fathers' Day


Whenever Fathers' Day comes, I always dedicate my post to real Fathers, not sperm donors as some men are. This year is no exception. Happy Fathers' Day to all Fathers, who make their children a priority in their lives, who love and protect the mothers of their children, bearing in mind that doing this will make their children feel secure also.
To the sperm donors who think that all it takes to be a father is to get a woman pregnant, yimu!! Today ain't for you guys.

To my amazing grandpa, my brother, and all wonderful fathers out there, today na una day! I thank God for your lives, and thank you for living up to your responsibilities.

To the Fathers we've lost, my daddy inclusive, we still miss you guys. We shall meet in heaven (or wherever the good part of afterlife is), not hell o! If una dey hell, O. Y. O is una case o!!

Hugs to all good Fathers...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I imagine life without father's, guess what? It will be meaningless

    ReplyDelete