Tuesday 18 April 2017

Dawn of A New Era

Hi guys,

How was the holidays? What did you do? Travel, chill at home or hangout with the family? Hope you had fun anyway. I wasn't feeling too well, so I basically chilled at home most of the time, then took the lil' munchkin to a birthday party on Easter Sunday, dassol. Now it's back to work, work work...


Barr. Julie Okah-Donli. (culled from her Facebook page ๐Ÿ˜Š)

So here I am, waiting for my new Director General, who just got appointed last thursday, to assume office. She is Barr. Julie Okah-Donli, fabulous-looking woman (that's always a plus for me, yes I'm vain like that๐Ÿ˜Š) with over 20 years legal experience. I sincerely pray she does great.

For those who do not know, I work with the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking In Persons (NAPTIP). From the name, you'd know what we do, basically fight the scourge of human trafficking and other related crimes in Nigeria.

I love it when I see young fabulous women slaying it in and out of boardrooms,  it's downright sexy. See, success is good, especially when you achieve it at a young age. The era of women hiding in the background, only seen and not heard, is gone. 

Women, we no longer have any  excuse not to aspire to succeed; I know we have to work twice as hard as the men to get recognised, but we will do that and we shall get due recognition for our diligence. So, go on and conquer the world, ladies!!

I gotta run. The new boss is here. See you all later....

Ciao.

1 comment: