Sunday 29 May 2016

My CR7!

To those who know me, it's no secret that I've a crush on Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro(I bet you didn't know his full name, hehehe...). Yeaa, been crushing on that guy since his Man U days, and boy, has he gotten better over the years! Whew!!
You can then imagine my excitement when Real Madrid won the UEFA Champions League last night. Knowing what a sore loser he is, I was afraid he'd start crying before the end of the match. I refuse to see and acknowledge that Atletico Madrid played better (yes, I'm blindly loyal). 
Congrats Zinedine Zidane, congrats to my CR7, congrats to the entire Real Madrid team. 
Hope y'all are having a restful weekend. 
On another note, Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!! I know we are going through tough times right now, but I hope we can believe there's light at the end of the tunnel. I still trust my President, and I believe strongly he'll do the needful. It shall get better soon. 
One year might seem like a long time to effect visible changes, yes, but it might also be a short time to correct mistakes made over a decade. Let's remain optimistic. I strongly believe I shall witness the great Nigeria my grandfather often told me about. 
Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment