Monday 13 March 2017

It's My Birthday!!!

Yay!!!! Happy birthday to me!!!


On this date, 34 years ago, on a beautiful Sunday morning, this lovely gal bounced her way into this awesome world of ours, bringing rays of sunshine into the world. Hehehehe...

Of course I'm not going to write about anything else today, I'm just gonna relax and enjoy the day. I'm super grateful for sooo many blessings in my life; when I look at where I was, where I am, and the better days are ahead, I give all praise to my God, my father who watches over me always. I pray to have the willpower to give back to the society and to do good as much as I can (can't say always, lol).

Enjoy your week, and remember to live to the fullest because you only live once (YOLO). 

May God bless the works of our hands this week and beyond, Amen. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you������������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you. God's love all the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you Sweetheart. Keep soaring.

    ReplyDelete